If you have broken or damaged teeth, dental crowns are a highly effective treatment that can often save them. Come around for dental crowns and achieve the smile you deserve. For more information about dental crowns, consider the following:
– Crowns are capable of repairing or restoring old dental procedures, including capping bridges, implants, and root canals.
– A single dental crown can work properly for over 20 years, or in some cases, an entire lifetime.
– Dental crowns can be used to cover fillings. In some cases, crowns can hold teeth in place that involve fillings but too little tooth remains.
– Crowns can add an additional layer of defense to your teeth by fully protecting a tooth on all sides above the gum line.
– Dental crowns can be used to fix broken teeth, including binding together bits of broken teeth.
– Dental crowns can be customized for each tooth’s needs. They can also be shaded to mimic the natural color of your teeth.
For a full diagnosis and dental crown treatments, please contact Robert W Marder DMD, PLLC to book an appointment with Dr. Robert Marder and our team at our office in New City, New York. Call us at 212-265-8291. Let us help you achieve a healthy smile!