Daily habits can affect your oral health care. The more you are willing to do to protect and prevent accidents to your teeth and gums, the more likely you are to have a wonderful smile. Even simple habits such as brushing and flossing can reap enormous benefits for your oral health care.
Our dentist and team are here to protect you from the harms that may come to your teeth and gums. To do your part and protect your teeth, here are some additional guidelines to consider:
– Visit your dentist in New City, New York, regularly for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Avoid hard candies that can chip or crack your teeth.
– Avoid mouth jewelry, such as lip or tongue rings, that can damage your gums or crack and chip your teeth.
– Avoid various types of over-the-counter whitening products without prior approval from your dentist.
– When involved in contact sports, be sure to use proper safety gear, such as a mouth guard or facemask, to protect your face.
– Try using cleaning products that are dentist-approved with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Avoid unhealthy drinks that are high in sugar.
Follow basic guidelines to keep your mouth safe. To schedule an exam with Dr. Robert Marder, feel free to call us at 212-265-8291 to speak with a member of our team. We want your smile to stay healthy this year, and many more beyond!