The dawning of a new year is upon us once more. With the additional digit added to the yearly calendar, be sure to take the skills you have learned and honed over a lifetime of flossing and use them to reinforce your teeth and gums once again this year. Flossing is a lifetime habit that should be employed daily, so make this year your best flossing year ever.
Ring in the new year with excellent flossing habits. Here are some tips to consider:
– Use a floss that does not easily fray or tear during use.
– Remember to floss between each tooth including flossing behind the backs of your last teeth in each row.
– Always practice safe and effective flossing habits to prevent damage to your gums and teeth.
– Look for products that have the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Always use an approved interdental cleaner such as dental floss or an approved tool recommended by your dentist.
– Never use the same strand of floss more than once.
– Be sure to visit our dentists at Robert W Marder DMD, PLLC in New City, New York, at least twice a year for oral exams and professional cleanings.
It’s important to maintain safe and effective flossing habits. If you would like to schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning with Dr. Robert Marder, please contact our office at 212-265-8291 to speak with a member of our outstanding team. Your perfect smile awaits!